Home » » Continued Surprise ...

Continued Surprise ...

Continuing .... I was in a meeting when the receive sms ... and I saw the photograph ... awkward .. and immediately tried to hide my colleagues not knowing about .... it is clear that I not knowing what to do because ... my desire was to go but did not know how to say it .... I said " I can not ... I'm in a meeting " ... but not even 5 minutes passed and enters room to my desk saying he had an urgent call for me .. I excused my colleagues and I left the room ... it was then when answering the phone realized who it was ... H. .. and was just saying to arrange an excuse to leave work quickly but would take greater measures to make it happen ... knowing how to know H. . would be worse ... then I got to the boardroom .. and said that if my girlfriend was not feeling well and that would have to leave ... it is clear that my colleagues were upset but understood .... when I was leaving I sent an sms to say that the H was on his way to their house .... and H sent another sms saying the meeting would be a motel .. gave the name ... and when I got there about 30 minutes later .... I turn the meeting room and H and D nude ... waiting .... I got asked them " why? " H spoke ... and saying that he had asked the D to repeat what happened at dinner ... D confirmed and asked me to undress ...